Saturday 1 March 2014

Reflection of the 14th week





Assalamualaikum.

It is the final week for the 3rd semester!
Yahoo!
Of course I am very excited to finish it.
Yeah because I felt very tired throughout all the weeks.
There's a lot of works and assignments.
Now, it's all over.
Alhamdulillah.

But it doesn't mean that I just can rest without doing nothing.
I must study!

Final examination will start about  two weeks from now.
So, in this week I plan to revise all the notes that my lecturers provided.
It's a relief that I just have three papers for final examination.
I will do study group with my roommate that is also my classmate which is Nurul Awanis. 

This week also bring some happiness for student like me because I will get my 'Baucer Buku 1 Malaysia'.
I can't wait to shop all my favourites novels.
The first book that I will buy is 'Anthem' by Hlovate.




That's all from me.
All the fourteen weeks will end sooner.
I can't wait to finish it!

GOODBYE EVERYBODY
ALL THE BEST FOR THE FINAL EXAMINATION!
AND HAVE A FANTASTIC HOLIDAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment